Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Travel, travel, rush, rush, rush...

Sissy will be in Dallas tomorrow, coming home Friday evening. I am flying to Calgary for a "Harvest Weekend" Friday Morning and will be back in Louisiana Monday night. Bro. King wants Whit to go to Canada to their "Youth Congress" July 4th - 6th... Mom and Whit (maybe me too) are looking at going to Heritage in Colorado Springs in July...

Meanwhile, back at home Bro. Sibley our Adm. Pastor is in Texas somewhere until the 26th of June, leaving my young preachers, holding down the fort, this weekend...

Life is expedientially moving at an unrealistic pace...

Be careful on your way home, Cyndi... Come as soon as you can, Sheri... and wherever we travel, let us meet in the rapture... J. Tim

1 comment:

Sheri Merritt Boulet said...

Keep me informed of where ya'll are at. I may have a visitor for you some this summer. We'll know more after this weekend. Be praying for my little guy. God is dealing with him in a mighty way. He may need his Uncle Tim to help guide him.

We are binding together that God will give him some direction and he plans to talk to Pastor this weekend. So until then, pray. I did check into tickets to send him your way and it will probably be less than driving!!

Let me know if the need arises when you can fit him in.

Plus be in prayer for the work here. Bro Wood is going to talk to Pastor about starting a 2pm Sunday service here. We are going to give toward the rent of a building as is Bro Wood. I am pretty sure Dad and Mom will too after we talk about it. Pray we can find the right location for a good price! God is able.

I love you all!!!!!