Saturday, June 16, 2007

Back From Legacy

The kids and I had an awesome time this past week. It was like leaving reality behind and stepping into another world. The new overseer of the campground (which is a Baptist campground) said his staff told him they looked forward to the Apostolic camp each year because we were so considerate.

They told him he would not believe it, we played basketball, volleyball, we swam and did all kinds of outdoor recreation *with our clothes on!* They were amazed. He also told Bro. Bass to pass on to all of us that we should never lose our testimony.

Since Sis. Godair has been sick we had Bro. Burgess in the evening, and Bro. Calhoun from Texas in the morning. It was so wonderful, I would that you could have all been there. We probably had close to 1000 in the evening services, the day services were broken up in age groups. We even had a church from Illinois come. I suppose there were 16 churches represented.

It was good to see Mom and Dad. Cyndi has them both up and running. I'll start back on OB tomorrow night, and Bobby will be going back on the road as a salesman. I am prayerful that I can eventually go part time which is my DREAM!

Well, I love you all!!!!

By the way...I love the picture of you with your reading glasses perched on the end of your nose. You are still the handsomest big brother ever! Happy Father's Day.

1 comment:

Pastor Merritt said...

What a good report. Kiss Mom and Dad for me. We will see you when we can...