Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mama

I just talked to Dad and they are in the process of moving Mama out of ICU!!!!!!!!!!!!The Lord is so GOOD!! He always makes a way....I am planning on leaving L.C. Wed. after work and driving to Pineville for the Pinning and will be there for Graduation...I have made arrangements to leave school on the 24th. They will have a sub come in until the end of the school year and Randell will take me to Georgia on the 25th, where I will stay until.......Please pray for his job situation....We truly serve an awesome God...and he has been to Good to US!!

1 comment:

Sheri Merritt Boulet said...

Well, we have 2 possiblities here...the MH plant, and Dad said something about the Boat place.

I am about to get dressed from cleaning and go see Mom, hopefully we can get her cleaned up, you know it's driving her crazy!!