Friday, November 16, 2007

Dancing in the Rain

Randy and I are planning on leaving tomorrow morning around 3:30am heading for Georgia. I heard this morning when I got to work that the Atchafalaya Basin Bridge is going to be closed until Sunday. We will have to detour north and come out in Baton Rouge. Please pray for our trip. Sheri texted this morning to say that Ethan had to take Daddy back to the hospital this morning around 3:30. He seemed to be in "fluid overload". I believe that is CHF (Congestive Heart Failure).

Mama said Daddy had the "Best Time" with Buddy when got here for the surgery.

I read a quote the other day that was so wonderful, "Life isn't about enduring the storms, but learning how to dance in the rain." I am looking forward to having my own "Best Time" with them for just a few days....

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

Hey, I really did proof it...LOL....and I still found errors when I published..it's a good thing I am not an English teacher.........

Sheri Merritt Boulet said...

I love you!!!!

Pastor Merritt said...

I edited it.

I called mom. Dad is doing dialysis this morning. I will be checking with him shortly.

luv u. JTM

Cyndi said...

Hey change of plans....We are gonna try to leave this evening and push through as far as we can today. Randy wants to make up some time we will lose with the bridge closure.

Pastor Merritt said...

Do let me know how mom and dad are fairing.

We will of course keep them in our prayers.

Love you, Tim