Saturday, September 22, 2007

Be Praying for Dad...

He is really feeling under the weather. He has a low grade temp and chills. I called the clinic and they called him in an antibiotic. He has continued to have UTI symptoms. The doctor wants him to see an Urologist which of course aggravated Dad to no end...

Mom sounds good today. She is ready to get home so she can take care of Dad. I hated to leave him to go to work but he said he'd be ok. I'll have the kids go by when they get off work.

Dad and I will go get Mama when I get off Monday morning.

Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Pastor Merritt said...

I spoke with him earlier today. He sounded weak but was excited about Mom coming home Monday. I know you have your hands full Sheri. We are praying for all of you. Love you, Tim

D'Ann said...

my poor granny and poppa...and poor aunt sher...y'all are in my prayers daily...i love and miss y'all!