Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just a quick note

Mom says she is feeling better today. They changed her antibiotic. The place on the bottom of her foot grew out a different type of staph instead of staph aureous so this staph should be responsive to this new antibiotic. Mom said she is hoping to go home tomorrow or the next day.

Ethan said Papa is doing good. Said he is going to refuse dialysis there Friday and just come home because he said it takes too long there. I don't know what we'll do about giving him dialysis Friday, I guess we'll just have to work it out. Ethan is going to talk to him tonight about how we can work it. I will work tonight and tomorrow so I don't know what we will do about getting it all together. I was thinking he would have it there Friday and then make a batch Saturday and I would do a treatment Sunday and Monday since he is going back Tuesday, but I don't know now what we will do.

Be praying for a couple in our church that's little 3 year old son shot and killed himself yesterday while his mother was cleaning someone's house. He found a gun on the dresser and shot himself in the neck. He died in her arms before help could come. He was such a sweet little fellow. My heart is just broken for that family.

D'Ann, how many questions did you end up having to answer? I am putting you a little something in the mail. I hope you like it. I want one now for myself!!!

I love you all!

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

i had 75 questions....i freaked out when it cut off, because i knew i had either done really good or terrible...anyway, i am praying for granny and poppa...and that couple in your church...love you lots! D'Ann

p.s. Aunt cyn, if u read this...i talked to daddy and he is going to be in canada this week, so hopefully next week i can get down there...